いらっしゃいませ

Friday, April 30, 2010

Music- Kalafina

When I think about Fashion, I think about music. When I was a Lolita / kodona / Visual Kei back about 9 years ago, I was very influenced by the music scene. My friends and I would copy their styles no matter how outlandish it might be. So i think in almost every subculture there is a music scene that can influence the fashion as well.

When I first saw Kalafina, I immediately fell in love with their dressing and style. Kalafina is formerly a 4 girl band, now 3. They are Kubota Keiko, Wakana Otaki, Hikaru and a former member, Maya.


Their image sometimes varies from elements of dolly kei, mori gyaru and possible elegant gothic lolita. One of my favorite images of them has to be from Storia. It has that pirate wench feeling and also dolly kei and also abit of mori. All in all i think their style is really interesting.



So enough about their Fashion, lets here some of their music!












Hope you guys enjoy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment