いらっしゃいませ

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

London Fashion Week 2010

It's been a while since I've posted here eh? Coming to two months if i'm not wrong. I apologize for my absence because I've been extremely busying and currently traveling around Europe and settling down in UK for awhile. So this is really an out dated news but I would like to back log a little.

So I attended London Fashion week 2010 with a few of my mates and I was really tempted to shop like crazy, luckily not all things come in my size, if you know what I mean. Running around in heels is a very tiring and horrible experience. The runway featured one of the designers that I admire, Ashley Isham. Forgive my Ignorance, but it has been a month and I don't exactly remember the rest of the designers who were featured but most of the photos I took is from the Ashley Isham collection.


Anyway, here was what i wore that day. Unfortunately the flare of my dress isn't photographed nicely but it's alright. I was still trying to keep the mori-ness. Trying is the word, but I know I can do better. Photos on my friend's blog at www.jayleif.com

on to the fashion photos!








Thats it! Hope you enjoy this post and I do hope to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment