いらっしゃいませ

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

::Feature:: Shan Shan of Tiny Wardrobe

Today's feature post is the creator behind tiny wardrobe. Shan Shan also known as Dadaya, is a 30 year old textile artist and an online boutique owner from Osaka,Japan. I've been a fan of her for awhile now and I just love her bold sense of fashion and also her mori girl inspired looks. Here are some of my favorite mori looks from her, although admittedly I like all of her other looks!


(bottom photo) This is probably one of my favorite looks, the dress is the same as the above but she layered it with another skirt or petti and a nice long cardigan. It's simple, nice and not overly layered look. The bag, the boater hat and the boots goes really well together!Another reason why I also like her because she makes my inner online shopper really happy. She runs TinyWardrobe and sells such lovely floral tights! She has really lots of lovely pieces in her shop.

So please check out her shop out here
or you can check out her etsy shop.


To know more about her and see her other looks, check out her interview at lookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment