いらっしゃいませ

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

::Mori Snap::

I'm not really going to say much here today, but sharing another mori girl coordinate worn by my sister when we were out in town. In my opinion, mori girls doing naturel-kei shouldn't be afraid of having a different shade of color or a pop of color once in a while.

In these recent photos, we're both seen wearing grey and creme colored coordinates. Try different pastel colors and if you really like black, why not try a black and grey shades coordinate. As for hair styling, it should not be overdone. It should be hassle free and natural looking.

Before I sign off, I'd like to give a shout out to the girls at Morigirl @ LJ, thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to sharing more things with all you readers out there! Thanks for reading once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment