いらっしゃいませ

Thursday, July 8, 2010

:: Make Up: Majolica Majorca :: Inspiration::

I know I promised a cosplay post, but it totally back fired on me. I couldn't manage to take much photos at all but instead my photo gets taken alot. If anyone was wondering, I went as Sebastian Michealis from Kuroshitsuji on the first day and on the second, I went as Mozart from Mozart l'Opera Rock which was really funny especially channeling Mikelangelo Loconte's version of Mozart.

That aside, I just wanted to post about one of my favorite make up products!
majolica majorca by Shiseido
Although, I don't think that outside of Asia has it, but hey, you can't let that stop you! Online shopping is always the answer! Group orders *hint hint*

I'm not going to explain the products but rather it's portrayal and advertisements and hope that it gives you inspiration. I've always been a fan of this brand and kept using it till now. I knew about this product years ago because of Lolita. Lately I realized that they really have beautiful photos and some look pretty much dolly kei,mori or lolita. The make up always give me ideas to spice up my look!


Here are some photos, hoping to inspire you!
This is the most recent one if i'm not wrong.
Anyway if you ever have the opportunity to try it, please do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment