いらっしゃいませ

Saturday, July 10, 2010

K-pop culture

Credit goes to whoever took this.

Hi all, reporting live from 2am concert! While I'm still waiting for them to perform. Rainy day today...and lots of fans, about 3000 wet fans that is!

The empty stage and calm fans before the chaos.
The fans under the rainy weather!

I'm going to talk briefly about Korean culture/fashion. I'm pretty new to the scene unless you Count me liking h.o.t and shinhwa back then! I'm here with a bunch of fans and most are sporting the Korean fashion.

I love Korean fashion ,it can be cute
And really Edgy. That being said these korean artistes Really know how to set the trend. They also really have beautiful Mori girl outfits too, however, it is really expensive and I'm not even talking about Those blog wholesale kind!

Back to 2AM...
Here are just two videos that I uploaded on Youtube. (beware of screaming fans and I swear it's not me screaming.)


and here's one with less screaming...



All taken with Iphone.


They came, they performed and then...lucky fans,get to see them close and go for a fansign!I was lucky to be one of them however the security was so strict that I didn't even get to see some of them properly.



It was a pretty tiring day but a satisfying one nonetheless! I was really happy to meet them and hear them sing live! The K wave is so strong in Singapore now and people of all races are now affected by it! Anyway I'm signing off with a photo of satisfied fans (a.k.a me and my friends)







No comments:

Post a Comment