いらっしゃいませ

Friday, July 9, 2010

::cosplay::

I don't really know if I should consider Cosplay a subculture but I think where you live makes the difference. Like in Japan, I think it is a subculture where else, in America, i don't think it's a subculture. As for where I am living, I think it has become a subculture after many years.

I've noticed in the past two years atleast there has been cosplayers almost every weekend and now we even have like 3 maid cafes. It has come to the point that the general public are so used to it and know what it is.


Anyway, my sister and I went to Cosfest 2010 this year and ACTUALLY COSPLAYING SOMETHING NOT OBSCURE. We're both mad I guess, because we cosplay things like musicals, rockbands and something else. So for once it's really Japanese. Well we kinda did that on the second day X3.

So I don't know why we still do this. It's been 8 years at least for me, I should be "retiring" but I recently got the cosplay fever again after so long or it could just be the attention seeking...whore in me.
So I'm signing off with a photo because I have to meet Korean Band 2AM! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment