いらっしゃいませ

Sunday, July 18, 2010

::Outfit post::

Yesterday I attended the preview of Singapore's National day parade. To be a little bit patriotic, I wore something red which is one of the colors of our national flag. It was actually an outfit experiment for me. I wouldn't call it absolutely Dollykei because I only took elements of it only. So maybe it's like a casual version of it or something. Again please excuse my swollen face.
Boater hat, Top:Thrift store, Bottom: random dark denim shorts, Purple hosiery: Uniqlo shoes: ballet flats

If you didn't know already, I bought the top straightaway because it reminded me of this photo (credit: tokyofashion.com)


Looks like more work needs to be done!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colours of the women's clothing you're wearing here, the purple tights look great with the red top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! There was really alot of bright colors and it's the first time for me to where something so bright! haha...a good experience i must say.

    ReplyDelete