いらっしゃいませ

Thursday, July 15, 2010

:: Nodame cantabile movie :: Ueno Juri 上野 樹里

Hey guys, I'm updating from the movie theatre to watch the newly released nodame cantabile movie of the second installation.



The movie just ended and it was a very satisfying end! I have been following the drama series all the way to the movies. The actors were very engaging! I really love the female lead, Ueno Juri. Her acting really makes me laugh and cry with her! I've never been so moved by an actress.

Anyway this post is featuring, Ueno Juri. I consider her as one of my idols. Ueno Juri was is an award-winning Japanese actress from Kakogawa, Hyogo, Japan. She has also graced the pages mori girl magazines. In one of her latest dramas, Sunao ni narakute, she's seen often wearing the casual version of mori girl. Her make up is usually very natural and does her hair in a hassle-free kinda way. Here are just some photos of her!




I think she's a very talented actress and Nodame Cantabile is probably one of her best works. I look forward to see her in other shows! So if you have never watch it, what are you waiting for?


No comments:

Post a Comment