いらっしゃいませ

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lolitas on the Ice skating ring!

Not too long ago, I went Ice skating with my lolita friends, organized by Black Alice ( a lolita shop in Singapore). It was really my first time Ice skating ever and also the first of almost all the lolitas who attended. Nevertheless it was a good new experience for me despite a bruise that I got while trying to get up from a fall.

Eventually, I sort of got the hang of it, also with the help of more experienced loli-skaters who were so very kind to teach me. I ended up wearing more towards the EGA style :) also for the fear that i'll freeze or something which was not exactly the case! Anyway, I'm just going to share a few photos, credit goes to Black Alice of course.

I call this the Lolita life line...Lolitas hanging for their dear lives! I'm doing the same thing too...I'm the really black figure...Marjolein from Holland, has no problems with skating as compared to us Singaporeans. We lack of ice. She kindly helps out lolitas skate. We were happy to have her around and hope she'll come back again one day.

This is a photo of me in the middle...with a..."I can't take it anymore pose." Probably the first few shaky rounds! I did manage to skate twice around the ring without touching the sides! I was really exhausted just keeping my balance up!
Below is a group photo! The guy next to me is Tim, who is the owner of black alice. It's really good to meet up with fellow lolitas and experience new things :) I had a good time.





No comments:

Post a Comment