いらっしゃいませ

Monday, June 28, 2010

::Mori Snap:: UNIQLO:Outfit post

HAVE I EVER MENTIONED HOW MUCH I LOVE UNIQLO?


For one thing, Uniqlo is Japanese casual store which is super mori friendly.I'm pretty much broke because of Uniqlo but the quality is worth it. The worst part about it is that i live near by Uniqlo. tsk tsk. That aside, if you don't have a Uniqlo store near by and want to find out more, check out their website here

I'm absolutely happy with my recent purchase at Uniqlo. I bought one of the Designers Invitation for UT outfits. The designer was Suzuki Takayuki. It's one of my favourite dress now!
A little bit about him, he was born in Aichi prefecture in 1975. He launched his brand "Suzuki Takayuki" in 2002 and has been taking part in the Tokyo Collection since 2007. Suzuki started "Ikkuna/suzukitakayuki," a brand that specializes in organic cotton, as well as "Toha" a collaboration project line. In September 2009, he opened his store in Shibuya PARCO PART-1.

His website is www.suzukitakayuki.com

So here's the coordination shot. The Cardigan and Grey Skirt are from another shop.
You may click to enlarge and please pardon my facial expression!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Popped over from morigirls comm.

    Now that you've mentioned Uniqlo, I do find several of their pieces fit the mori theme well. I've bought one of their maxi dresses in beige recently, but have yet to coordinate it.

    ... We've not met before, have we? I recall you almost attending a Luts meet I'd organised last year... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha hi! Yep we haven't met before but I've seen you alot in forums :) and yea i almost did! Their maxi dresses are pretty nice! Uniqlo really sells good basics :D We should meet up soon one day!

    ReplyDelete